Thursday, August 12, 2010

2 for 1 today. Same jeggings 2 different looks




8/11
Grey Jeggings - ANA at JCP thank got they come in petite
White tank - Old Navy
Top - Lane Bryant (they still have some left and some different colors too.
Shoes - Grey flats by Sketchere
Belt - Nordstrom
Bag - Coach
Necklace - random h&m purchase about 2 years ago

8/12
Grey Jeggings - Same as yesterday I was only out of the house long enough to go to target. Cut me a break!
Grey Tank - Ann Taylor - bought a couple of months ago
Sweater - Part of my Ann Taylor purchase from a few days ago
And Finally
The sandals - Avon.com May 2010

Hope everyone had a great day!

Dont you judge me! Had to run to target for more organization supplies. Thats why the floor is a mess....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I think you are a tool I will delete you. It;s my blog dammit and I will do what I want! I welcome sarcasm and smart alek comments but no flat out douchebaggery. ;)