Monday, August 9, 2010

Today is 8-9-10..LOL Todays OOTD


Be kind. I feel crappy and I have no makeup or jewelry on...Appt with my chiropractor Dr. Tom....He's awesome and is hilarious. Nothing like a good massage and back and neck adjustment. Then across the street for prescription and a netti pot. My allergies are KILLING me today. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Oh and tomorrow I'm having my hair cut by a new stylist. I will post a before and after pic.

Jeans-Old Navy Boyfriend ( I'm only 5'3" so I can just roll em down) $19
Tank - Charcoal Gray Clearance at Banana Republic for $9.99
Cardigan - Black with bottom colorblock. Macys $20 circa fall 2009
Flip Flops - Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I think you are a tool I will delete you. It;s my blog dammit and I will do what I want! I welcome sarcasm and smart alek comments but no flat out douchebaggery. ;)