Saturday, August 7, 2010

First blog post...Are you excited? I know I am. I love everything girly related, clothes, makeup, hair stuff, accessories and as I like to say "you're never too fat for new shoes, a handbag or new lipstick. I will be posting pics of my outfits daily starting on Monday. Right now I'm job hunting so my wardrobe will be very casual or very dressed up. Apparently I overdress for everything so I will probably say what I'm doing and have a poll if you guys think I'm overdressed for the occasion and PLEASE, kind criticism if I look like a hot mess or if you think I need to add or take away something.

See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I think you are a tool I will delete you. It;s my blog dammit and I will do what I want! I welcome sarcasm and smart alek comments but no flat out douchebaggery. ;)