Friday, August 13, 2010

OOTD 8/13/2010






Holy smokes my soon to be finished new closet is a mess. The streaks in that mirror are enough. So todays outfit may look overdressed for a Costco runbut it's 90 degress and at least it's cool. Please comment, anything you like, or don't like...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Dress and Cami - Old Navy beginning of summer
Sandals - Cole Haan with Nike air technology i think i got them in 2008
Necklaces - From one of my vacations I don't even remember which one.
And belt- Calvin Klein Macys

1 comment:

  1. I think you would get better light for the pic if you put the mirror on the wall next to the window, so the light hits you on the front, instead of from behind so we can see your fabulous outfits! :)
    Congrats on your new dressing room! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

If I think you are a tool I will delete you. It;s my blog dammit and I will do what I want! I welcome sarcasm and smart alek comments but no flat out douchebaggery. ;)